Business Depends on Us
Our accounting firm is called on to work closely with individual clients as they pursue a broad spectrum of business ventures. During the past 30 years, we have successfully managed assignments and projects that range from business acquisitions, to cost accounting programs, to business turnarounds.
The diversity of situations is dictated only by client needs. We are proud of the track record that we have set. We are gratified that clients have come to us and that our consultation, accounting work, and client responsiveness have resulted in their success.
- Arranged a job cost accounting system for managing a program for a major, $3 million urban redevelopment project that included the construction of 30 homes.
- Helping to put the parties together for a $20 million urban redevelopment project in a major Ohio city. Property included both commercial and residential.
- A client came to us with tax lien issues. We successfully reduced the tax liability and had the liens released.
- We help our tax clients get current with their tax filings.
- Over the last 30 plus years, we have developed business relationships with area banks. These relationships proved to be instrumental in obtaining financing for many of our clients.
Co-Founder of CG Accounting, Inc., a professional Certified Public accounting firm established in 1992. The company provides bookkeeping, tax and accounting services to various small to midsize companies and individuals. Michael Colagiovanni is a 1988 graduate of John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio. Michael is a CPA with 30 + years of experience in the accounting profession. He has been a member of The Ohio Society of CPAs since 1992.
Michael has served as a trustee for the Geauga County Park District Foundation and is currently the fiscal officer for the Chester Township Park District.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, John Carroll University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
Brian R. Greene, EA, CFE
Co-Founder of CG Accounting, Inc., a professional Certified Public accounting firm established in 1992. The company provides bookkeeping, tax and accounting services to various small to midsize companies and individuals. I have been retained by all 10 United States Bankruptcy Trustees in the Northern District of Ohio to handle their accounting; in the capacity as Certified Fraud Examiner. I have closed over a thousand cases on behalf of the Bankruptcy Court. I have been working as a Certified Fraud Examiner since 2006.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The Ohio State University
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Licensed by Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Enrolled Agent, Enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- Ohio Association of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Northern Ohio Association of Certified Fraud Examiners